Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Day of School

Well today was Treyce's first day back to school. This was also Treyce's first day that he wasn't excited about it. :( I remember him wanting to move to Japan so he could go to school all year round and now he realized that it is kind of fun just swimming all day and playing. HA! I guess I couldn't keep that secret from him for too much longer eh? I have to admit that I was very nervous about him getting dropped off at the house for the first time. Ryan and I decided to move him from daycare since we didn't see a point in paying for daycare when he would only be there 30 minutes a day. I rushed home and prayed I didn't miss the bus and luckily I didn't. He got home today at 5:22 (pretty sad considering he gets out of school at 3:30). That is the price you pay for living in the city I guess. On a positive note... that is 2 hours I don't have to pay for daycare. HA!

Treyce seemed to like his new teacher.. Mrs. S (I am sure I will get the real version later). All in all, it seemed like it was a pretty good day.

As for me... I am completely wiped out from work and first day jitters... so I am going to close for now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: