


When I got home last night and was cleaning the house. I just happened to look in the back yard and saw these 2 little guys just 10 feet from the house!! We get deer in our yard pretty frequently which is one of the coolest things about where we live. We didn't expect to see them as often as we do, especially being in the city and not to mention there is an 8 lane highway just another 200 ft or so from the house. These guys didn't seem to notice me taking pictures and it was awesome. By the way... I love my new 70-200 canon lens. I wouldn't have been able to get these shots without it.
I happened to see them again this morning before I left for work, but this time they were racing across the yard along with their mom. Not sure what had startled them, but boy do they sure move fast!
On a separate note... I am killing time waiting for my Dr. appointment. I am going there to see if I need a sleep study done since I have horrible insomnia and never seem to get a good night's sleep. My other Dr thinks that might be part of the problem with my hypoglycemia. I wish there was drive-thru Dr service because I hate missing work. I feel bad that my boss works 20 hours a day and I can't seem to keep up with my work load. :( Did I mention that the Dr. also thought my blood sugar issues could be directly related to stress? Stressed?!? Me?!? lol

No comments:
Post a Comment