Above is a photo I took of a letter Treyce wrote this week from school and thought I would include it since it had to do with our camping trip this past weekend. Aren't kids great??
Just wanted to let you guys know that I just had another wonderful weekend camping. I feel so lucky to have been able to go camping as much as we have this year. I LOVE IT! Nothing like getting out of the city to be with the ones you love. This weekend we went camping with my big sista' and her family. We had the best camping spot ever. It was just us guys and an entire hill to ourselves. We even had our own heated bathrooms with showers all to ourselves. The weekend was perfect and glad we were able to do it. Poor Ryan got stung while we were there. At first I had no idea what was going on. I thought that maybe he got hit by a racket (the boys were playing rock star) and then I realized he got stung by a bee. I guess Ryan went to take a drink of his soda and there was a little guy in there. It was in his mouth and luckily he was able to get him out before he got stung on the lip. He did look quite sexy with the full lips, but thankfully it wasn't serious.
I wanted to mention that we got to see the coolest "comet" ever as well. We were sitting by the campfire listening to Kevin and all of a sudden there was this flash/flame just above the trees. Man I sure wish I had my camera ready for that one!! We are still not sure what it was, but it was very neat! We also got to see a few shooting stars which made it even more special.
All I can say is it was a really nice and VERY relaxing weekend which is something Ryan, Treyce and I need. It looked like my sister and her family felt the same. As you can see from the photos below, we had a wonderful time.
Just click on the photo below to go to the complete album (doesn't Ryan's SUV look like it came from a billboard?).
![]() |
| Labor Day Weekend Camping |




No comments:
Post a Comment