Thursday, December 6, 2007

Playing around...




Recognize this man?? I have been wanting to get back into my photography... well the digital editing side of things and was playing around with some photos. Dad was my target.... sorry dad. I think it turned out pretty cool. Obviously I need to tweak a few things, but overall it turned out well. It is amazing how you can take a person who has never been to Japan and then superimpose their photo and viola!... they are in Japan. I desperately need to get some new things before I can really get back into it.




  1. Need a portable hard drive. I have so many photos on so many computers... I need them all in one spot.


  2. A Digital Tablet. I hear WACOM has a good one out there. Hard to draw using a gaming mouse....weeeeeeeeeee.


  3. An updated photo editing software. I do love mine, but I haven't bought one in over 6-7 years and I am sure they have cooler ones out now.




On a separate note..I am proud to say that I have 98% of my Christmas shopping done. Unlike my sister... bah humbug (ha ha kidding). I have been ready for awhile now. I think it is because this is the first year since Ryan and I met that we will be spending Christmas together as a family.... at home opening presents on Christmas morning (insert Christmas music here). Usually we are in separate states or at a theme park. lol As for helping my sister get into the holiday spirit... I have some ideas:

  1. Watch the Charlie Brown Christmas special. How can you not get into the mood watching that?
  2. 3-4 Bacardi Silvers. If that doesn't do it... increase slowly while watching the Charlie Brown Christmas special
  3. Listen to the Christmas songs on slacker.com while drinking 3-4 Bacardi while watching the Charlie Brown Christmas Special.
  4. If all above fails.... look into your child's eyes and tell them that Santa won't be bringing them presents this year. Proceed by drinking 5-6 Bacardi because you feel so horrible.
  5. FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Ok.... as sick as it sounds... I need to stop writing and go disappoint a friend by telling them I won't do the photos for their wedding (not my gig). How many offers have I turned down now?

Peace in the middle East.

jbPosted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tammy said...

LOL...I love the Charlie Brown Christmas special...not sure if the wine coolers would have helped, but a case of Curly Wurly's may have done the trick ;-) Thanks for the awesome gift...it tasted great!