Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Here comes the rain again.....



Today was suppose to be the wettest day during our trip so we decided to go to MGM. While this is my favorite of the parks, I wanted to save the dry days for Treyce's favorites. Ironically enough it didn't past noon. This tropical storm Noel is really making the weather unpredictable.


We ended up having a wonderful time. We got to see Lights, Motor action which is fun to see. We also ended up going on Rockin Rollercoaster, which shocked me that I went on it. That ride was pretty intense! You go 0-60 in 2.8 seconds! You then go upside down 3 times. I almost had a panic attack before going on, but I talked to two couples and they prepped me pretty well. The best part was the photo of Treyce and I. I hate to sound mean but his face was comical.

No comments: