So we are a little early in dressing up for Halloween this year. Treyce and I decided to try on our costumes to make sure everything fit and that we had everything for our upcoming trip to Disney. I can't believe it is only two more weeks away! Treyce was upset after trying on his costume and we had to spend some time talking about it. I think it had to do with the hair and stuff, but at least we got one happy shot out of it.This past weekend we spent another weekend going through all of our old stuff and I think we ended up with another 20 bags of stuff to either throw away or give away. It is amazing how much stuff we have! It is also very nice to be rid of some clutter which I know is mostly mine. lol I also rearranged the Chinchilla room and discovered that my first Chin likes boys. lol Oh well... guess I won't be a grandma after all.
If you haven't had the chance to read Jenny McCarthy's new book "Louder than words"... I HIGHLY recommend it!!! This book brought back soooo many memories of what I went through with Treyce. There were things that I had blocked out apparently and they all came flooding back after reading this book. It also made me realize and really appreciate how far Treyce has come. He is one tough kid!! Love ya Budinski!!
Well, I am going to close. I am super tired and need to get to bed at a decent hour tonight.

3 comments:
I was just thinking that your Disney trip was coming up...I know what you mean, I felt totally unprepared the last time we went too. Glad Treyce had a great time at Roscoe!
Hey...BTW...thanks for those Lucky jeans I bought off you so cheap all those years ago...Just went to my first Lucky store in Easton a couple weekends ago...OHHH MYY!!! No can afford dat...YIKERS! Thanks for the great deal ;-)
Hey I tagged you on my blog...check it out...you're it!
Post a Comment