Friday, October 12, 2007

Whew! What a day

Well talk about a long day! I had to get up at 5:30 this morning to get Treyce to his 4th grade class trip. They were going to Roscoe Village back in Coshocton and to Amish country. We got on the road at 6:30am and due to an accident... it took me 3 hours to get to work this morning. Apparently some brainiac thought they would play frogger on the interstate (literally) and didn't make it. Kind of makes you wonder what people are thinking some times. Needless to say they had to close down the highway for 3 hours. *sigh*.

On a positive note after work today I had scheduled massages for both Ryan and I for his birthday. Well, he got the massage and I treated myself to some Genesis equipment (below). This is my second time on this thing and have to say it is a great relaxer.

We just got back from picking up Treyce and Tatiana (his friend from class) and sounds like they has a wonderful time. We took Tatiana home since her mom isn't able to drive for the next 6 months. I didn't have my GPS with me so we didn't know where we were going and needless to say, Ryan's "good feeling" went away really quickly. I called her mother and she led us in and everyone got home safe and sound. I am just really glad they had a great time. It was sure nice seeing Treyce smiling. :)
Well, I am pretty beat and wanting to get to bed. I am including this cute little counter I found and almost gasped when I realized we only have 2 weeks before we leave for Disney. I totally feel unprepared. I haven't packed a single thing yet. UGH!




No comments: