Monday, October 22, 2007

What a day!

The image below pretty much sums it up. Do you ever have one of those days where you just can't seem to even catch your breath and are getting ping-ponged from one thing to another like you are a human pinball?? I know I am just antsy with the upcoming trip, but I wish there was a room I could go to and just shut out the world. Just for 5 minutes.... please? No "hey mom..." or "hun... take a look at this" or anything. I am just super wired from work and just would love to just have a serious calgon moment right now.

I feel pretty bad because today is "mommy Monday" and we didn't get to do anything. I don't even know where the evening went. I remember coming home, trying to figure out what to make for dinner while giving Treyce his spelling test at the same time. I cleaned the dining room table and.... then... POOF 3 hours later. I think I was mentally kidnapped for awhile.

>> I just sent my son up to get ready for bed and he said something very sweet. I told him that I loved him and he said he loved me more... a hundred million times more. I sure do love that kid!


- At Myspacejunks.com

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Been there...done that...every single day it seems.

Tammy said...

So how was your trip???