Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Epcot - Land of the clones

Today was another rainy day (sigh) so we decided to go to Epcot since they were open the latest. Treyce got to wear a poncho for the first time and he asked if he could keep it. Guess he thought they were cool. I had to admit that they sure beat umbrellas!





We had a blast at Epcot! I was so pleasantly surprised! We first looked for the tile of Ryan & I that we had done two years ago on mom and dads dime (one of the "freebies" with the Disney vacation). THANKS GUYS!!
I was very happy to see that our tile was located near the front. I think it is very cool that we have a photo of us that will stay at Epcot for years to come and someday my grandchildren's granchildren will be able to see this photo.

After viewing the legacy tiles, we then went on the new Nemo ride. It was cute. We then went to the different "countries" and went on the rides in Mexico and Norway. Treyce wanted to do test track but I was a party pooper and said no. Because of the rain we were able to ride the rides multiple times. :)



Now, later in the day we found Mulan and Mushu... my son being the charmer that he is told me (right in front of Mulan) that he was afraid of Chinese girls! I was just shocked and didn't know what to say.
You may have wondered why I put "land of the clones" in my subject. The reason I put that in there is because 80% of the people that were at Epcot were wearing the same dang "Disney" poncho which made it amusing but very difficult to keep track of your child. lol

Before we left we decided to try Soarin! I have to admit I was nervous. My stomach isn't what it used to be. That ride was the coolest!! We had a great time despite the weather. Actually, I think the weather added to the good time!!

No comments: