http://tlmcclainthejourney.blogspot.com/
This is what I was supposed to do...1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. CHECK! 2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird. CHECK 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them) NO CAN DO... I only know 1 blogger and she already tagged me. lol .4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs. um... my sister will have to teach me how to do that.
My 7 facts:
- I saved my parents a lot of loot by being born on the floor at home. See? I was thoughtful even from the very beginning. ;)
- I always thought I wanted 3 children... that was until I had one. LOVE YOU T-MAN!!! Tammy, I don't know how you handle 3. Mom... you are crazy!!! ;)
- I always wonder how many photos I am in from other people's vacations. Not in a vain kind of way... more in a kind of creepy sort of way. Your photo might be blown up in someone's living room and you don't even know it.
- I love photography and just wish I would be more confident in my work. I have been given offers for a couple of weddings and a "sitting" for someone's dog, but I have to admit that I am a hobbyist photographer and just like to relax and take photos. It sounds stupid, but I don't want to get paid for what I love to do.... it turns it into work that way. Does that make sense?
- I am a HUGE.... I MEAN HUGE... Law and Order fan. I love seeing bad guys get caught.
- I love my job. I work as a Trademark Manager and even though I am busier than a cat trying to cover his crap on a tile floor (get the visual... it is funny)... I love it and am very happy with what I do.
- I am the proud owner of 4 Chinchillas (Fitch, Willy, Tom and Jerry). Love those little fuzzbuckets.

1 comment:
You a very funny lady...loved the "saving your parents a lot of loot"...I remember that day....priceless I tell ya..priceless...glad I wasn't there for the action though ;-) And I'm not sure how I handle three either...can someone tell me...and yes MOM IS CRAZY!! Love the vacation photo thing too..LOL!!
Post a Comment